Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Ballin with Johnson! (Week 79, Leicester, England, Elder Johnson)

ballin’ with Johnson!

fam what’s on the up and up! this week has been jam packed, ups and downs left and right! it was sad to say goodbye to the homie Stock, we had a ton of fun. elder johnson, from Ogden Utah, came and we’ve worked our tails off this week! he’s one of the hardest working missionary’s ive served with! and on top of that we are having a blast!

here’s a few highlights from the last week:
  • we balled up big time throughout the week. we were with the other elders and we saw two homies shooting around so we played basketball with them and then on Thursday we had a basketball night at the chapel and I was just dropping 3’s on everyone. my team was the dream team! 
  • as usual we went to the Uni a lot this last week and we had so many good touches, I think we gave away over 15 copies of the Book of Mormon and met so many cool people! we spent some time in town as well and we met a lotta weirdos, town centre on Saturday was so weird...
  • we got let in by this Indian guy yesterday and he’s had a rough few weeks trying to support his young family, we bore our testimonies and taught him the plan of Salvation, we handed him a Book of Mormon and he seemed honoured to take it
  • Lots of good dinner appointments! 

tons more happened this week but I just can think of it all right now, but it’s been lit out here. i just wanna bear my testimony this week that I know that this gospel is true. I’m so grateful to know of God’s plan for each of us, and for the knowledge I’ve been blessed with to know that God loves us. i know that central to that plan of his is Jesus Christ. i know I couldn’t get through life without him. i know that he lived, died, and rose from death so that he may help us in our lives. he is the author of our salvation. he is our perfect example. he is my Savior and he is my best friend. i know He lives.

Major bday shout out to my awesome sista McKell! hope you have a great day! I love all of you! have a lit week! look unto Christ in every thought, doubt not fear not 😘

Elder Varner








No comments:

Post a Comment