Monday, April 9, 2018

angels round about to bear me up (Week 85, Glenfield, Elder Andrulevicus - Lithuania)

a major thank you to each of you who helped pick me up this past week. honestly those emails of encouragement meant a lot to me. i love you guys. i wish I could say this week was amazing, that everything was magically fixed, but that wasn’t the case. this week had some highs and some lows. im trying to stay patient and I’m trying to learn from the lows. ive been extra aware of my weaknesses this last week, but as I’ve turned to Jesus Christ, He has slowly made them into strengths.

we had some good lessons this last week and even two exchanges. i had one with elder odgard from denmark and one with elder Jensen from Utah. both were fun and good learning experiences. on those two exchanges we had plenty of “good touches”. as my cousin Trevor has said, it’s all about “good touches”. its the best feeling when you walk away from someone who wasn’t interested, but you know you left them with a good impression of the saviour. 

over the last weeks, as I’ve “look[ed] unto [Christ] in every thought, doubting not, fearing not”, I have been blessed with needed strength to get through my refiners fire. he has gone before my face, he has been on my right hand, and on my left. his spirit has been in my heart and his angels have been round about me, to bear me up.  i testify that the Lord will be with us every step of the way, whether we turn to him or not he is there, so why not turn to him and get the help he so badly wants to bless us with? whether you believe in him or not, he does love you, he preformed the atonement for you, please turn to him.

happy birthday to one of my main homies cooper wayment! im grateful for each of you. i love you all. look unto Christ in every thought, doubt not, fear not ✌😘

Elder Varner









No comments:

Post a Comment